- Students should be punctual to school. And students should also be punctual in reporting back to class during breaks, playtime, activities and lab classes.
- Students should be calm and attentive in class.
- Students should not carry mobile phones, i-pods or any other electronic gadgets to school.
- Students should not use any abusive language in the school premises.
- Students should not bring much cash to school and should avoid lending or borrowing money from others.
- Students should not wear expensive ornaments.
- Students should always wear clean and neat uniform on school days.
- Students should avoid wearing fancy dresses to school except on birthdays or when permitted by school authorities.
- Students should take care of the school properties and should not damage any property.
- Students should have environmental responsibility and should not waste electricity, water or any other resources
- Students should carry two towels for lunch and should not make the place untidy.
- KG students can keep a spare dress in case of any emergency.
- Students should pre intimate school authorities if they are under any treatment.
- Students should wear clean, neat and ironed uniform.
- Students should keep their nails and hair tidy
Students should avoid bringing junk foods to school.
- Students are advised to intake more water, fruits and vegetables.
- Students should complete the homework given daily.
- Students should learn and recall what is taught in school at home in the evening.
- Students are always appreciated to contact the teachers to clear their doubts in studies.
- Transport charges are based on the distance from the school. Experienced drivers and Ayammas are appointed in each van for the safety of the children. The Parents are also requested to bring their children to the boarding points at the earliest and see to that their children board the van. The administration will take maximum effort for daily trips, but in case of any unavoidable circumstances the parents are requested to make their own arrangements.
- School uniform is compulsory in all working days unless it is mentioned. Students should come to school clean and tidy. Hair should be well trimmed and combed. Nails should be clean and trimmed frequently.