All students have to fulfil a minimum of 85% attendance. Prior information to school from parents with proper leave letter has to be furnished before taking leave. Special prizes are given to students with 100% attendance.
- No leave normally be granted during term time.
- No student should leave the school premises during the school hours without the written permission of the Principal/Headmistress.
- Except for duly approved reasons, the extension of vacation is not permitted. Latecomers after vacation, who have not been granted leave of absence, may have their names struck off the rolls.
- Application for medical leave should always be accompanied by a medical certificate from the registered practitioner.
- All leave applications should bear the signature of parents, or, in their absence, of guardians, who are directly responsible for the child.